Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hello ... it's me!

I think every single soul in this world heard Adele's song : Hello. Well, let's see ... call my ex? I DONT THINK SO ...


Well, let's some some reasons why ....

1 - I am married :)
2 - I cheated on her :)
3 - Apparently I am dead x.x
4 - She is leaving a beautiful straight life :)
5 - I am a liar
6 - Go over? Impossible 'cause I am blocked in every single social media
7 - Million Miles? YES - Andes por exemple
8 -  I am sorry for everything that I've done ... Yeah, maybe!
9 - If I say hello maybe she will think that I am still in love, people are really weird
10 - I am an egotripping bitch. I always said " I and I "
11 - I cannot for a second get to thinkin' I AM IRREPLACEABLE


12 -  I don't like messin' up with someone this way,
13 - Of course, I dont wanna receive a email with my flaws
14 - I am not Adele, I dont have full 3 albuns talking about her
15 - 'Cause the truth was .... replacing her was so easy :)

If you wanna put a face on this : https://www.facebook.com/mrabachini
that's me, right? hahahahahah, I would never add her pic, shame on me! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contato

E-mail : literaturanetwork@gmail.com

Parceiros

História Network www.historianetwork1.blogspot.com

Tags

Literatura, Resumos, Livros, Blogs, Vestibular, Estudos, Análises
 
Blogger Templates